Links

Monday, June 10, 2013

Back To Work

All good things must come to an end, and that even includes that thing we look forward too during the workweek, the weekend. It's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another week of doing what it is that we do that allows us to enjoy the things we do.

We did have a nice relaxing day yesterday, we went to Pricketts Fort to feed the ducks all of our old bread that we had. We've saved and froze it for a while just to feed the ducks. Let's just say Michelle and I are friends of the Geese. They promised not to poop on our car and to poop on the cars of our enemies (if we ever really had any).

We did get the TV hung up, but I managed to drop the drill on Michelle's foot and that didn't feel too good. It made me feel pretty bad that I let it slip on my baby's foot. I let her take a nap yesterday afternoon to make up for it, I know I'm a nice guy.

Now it's back to the grindstone, not too sure if I have anything major coming up this week, but I know I'll be going to see our first of three concerts this summer this coming weekend when we go and hear Peter Frampton.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: