Links

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


About once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all my digital pictures and take a little bit of time out and tell a story about just one of those pictures.

This week I took a picture of the original underwear model, eat your heart out Marky Mark I was first, in all my glory.

I couldn't decide whether I wanted to be a baseball player or am underwear model, so I chose the only other choice that I could logically make. A Geographer...LOL

Actually this picture was taken mid to late 60's in Van Voorhis where I lived with my Grandparents. If you take a look in the background you can see one of my Grandfathers's great pride and joys, other than the sexy underwear model, and that was his garden. A plot of ground we worked every spring, summer and harvested every fall.

A time long gone by and surely missed.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: