Links

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hump Day

Well that's two days that we now have done, let's get today in and the weekend is just on the other side of tomorrow.

I have to say it now, and I may have to repeat it once or twice over the next few months, but I hate snow. I hate the cold weather, the short days and inhibiting your ability to travel. I hate black ice that causes crashes and people to get injured and I hate not being able to walk around in shorts and sandals all day long. Yes I have seen today's weather forecast. (sigh)

I think we are going to go and get our Christmas Tree this weekend. Southern States got in a number of the trees that we like and it is now the Christmas decorating season. Time for the tree, the decorations and the (hint hint) Christmas cookies. I am ready to chow down on some Christmas cookies and Redstone Chocolate, it is that time of the year. I guess that is the one good thing about winter.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: