Links

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Football less weekend.

Wow, I hate weekends like this in the fall, when both the Mountaineers and the Steelers both have byes this week and there really is no football for me to watch of any local interest.

If you are looking for something to do today, my Brother in Law Jim is having one of his auctions this evening at 6:00 at the Cassville Firehall. Check HERE for a partial listing of what is being offered up for auction this evening.

I known Chad is coming back from Cleveland this evening to help Jim with the Auction and Hayley is going to go and help after she gets off work this evening. I'm glad to see the kids helping out, that family has had a very rough week with two passings and funerals this past week.

Michelle had her Dr's appointment for her broken foot yesterday, it's not healing and they need to do schedule an MRI to further investigate. I know she hates wearing those boots, but they are going to need to stay on her foot for a little while longer until they can determine what the problem is.

Have a great day and stay warm.

No comments: