Links

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I take a little bit of time out and look through all of my old pictures and select one just to tell a little story about. It's one of my favorite BLOG's of the week next to the one I do tomorrow, and I had to spend a little time this week to select a special picture to write about.

This weeks picture was taken at the WVU Marshall Football where WVU won 27-3, like we do every time we play Moo Tech, and we were tailgating with Michelle's company prior to the game. The other girl in the picture is the daughter of the founder of BFS, and the tall guy in the middle of this picture is former Marshall basketball Center and We Are Marshall actor Mark Patton. They wanted to get their picture taken with him, so they did.

Michelle actually has this picture hanging in her office at work. Speaking of work....hi ho hi ho

No comments: