Links

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Morning Rumblings

Here I sit in quiet house once again on a Sunday Morning. Chad is up doing something in his room and Michelle is sound asleep in the bedroom. I'm sitting at my computer collecting my thoughts and remembering that Mouthwatering Turkey Michelle made yesterday here.

Wow was that thing moist and the stuffing, it was Jean's recipe is all I have to say to anyone who has ever eaten anything she has prepared.

Not sure what we are going to get into today, the Steelers don't play until this evening and I'm not too sure if I will be able to make it all the way through that game, as it is the Sunday Night game. Three of the next four Steelers games are night games including tonight, a Thursday Night game on December 8 and followed by a Monday Night game the next week. If steeler games would start at about 3:00 AM it would fit my sleep schedule better.

No comments: