Links

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the digital images that I have. Some have been scanned and some have came from digital photos. I like to select just one, and recall the picture a little bit in my BLOG.

Today's picture is of my sister Terri's three kids Val, Amy and Bub. This is the earliest picture that I know of of the three of them, and Terri used (may still) have a pig picture that hung in her home of this image. As I recall it was embedded on a frame to look something like a block of wood from a tree.

My guess is that this picture was taken not too long after Bub aka RJ was born, hence my assumption that this may be the first picture taken of the three of them.

They were (and still are) some cute and lovable kids.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: