Links

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Morning Rumblings

Here I sit, once again in quiet household with everyone here and everyone sound asleep and I am here collecting my thoughts and doing a little work cleaning up my computer. Anytime I have computer problems or it starts to run slow, the guys at WhattheTech have been awesome in helping fix and cleanup any problems that I have had.

Chad was in for the night, he came in to help with the auction and will be heading back probably sometime today and then he will be returning for the Thanksgiving weekend coming up.

We went out yesterday and bought everything that we need to make our Thanksgiving Dinner, which we are going to do next weekend as we go to Michelle's family Thanksgiving Dinner at the Cassville Firehall.

No Steelers today, so have a great day.

No comments: