Links

Monday, November 07, 2011

Back to Work

Yeah here we go again, another Monday and the start of another week of work. Only for me this will be only a four day work week as Friday is Veterans Day and a Federal Holiday.

I'm feeling a little better, better than I was last Friday that's for sure, but I think I am going to take a couple days off from working out. I'm not sure if what I had was the start of kidney stones or cruised kidney's, but I want to give them a few more days to recover before I get back into my daily workout routine.

It was a relaxing weekend, considering the Mountaineers had a bad weekend, and we had a visit from Michelle's Mother for the day from Pittsburgh. We did show her how to make butter and I think she liked that. My guess is she will give it a try when she gets home.

Can't put off the inevitable, hi ho hi ho

No comments: