Links

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Regular Blog Post of 2011

Today is my 404th BLOG post of the year, and will be my last regular BLOG post of the 2011 calendar year. I will still follow this one up with the still to come and my traditional Goodbye 2011, which traditionally has been my most favorite BLOG of the year to write. It allows me the time to sit back and really reflect on my year as we get ready to enter into 2012.

Michelle has a Dr's appointment yesterday for her foot that she broke last August, they have put her into a regular cast (A Pink one) and she will now be walking around on crutches for the next month. She is going to be semi incapacitated until after Ground Hogs Day.

Terri called me last night and said Mom was having some complications, but called back later to say that everything is fine and they are just kept her last night for observation purposes.

Well 2011 was a a very memorable year for me, so this may have been one of my funnest year end blogs to ever write just because of a few special events that took place in my life.

No comments: