Links

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors, that was the last working one of 2011 for me, so I can't for the life of me think of a better reason than that to do yet another tidbits.

* It's been 1,376 days since mine and Michelle's first date. How many people do you honestly know that are still keeping track of something like that?

* 599 Days ago we became engaged.

* 136 Days ago we were married.

* And now for the real important one, you only have five shopping days left until Christmas, it has slowly snuck up on us and we are almost there.

* We are two days away from the official start of winter and the end of fall, it will also be the shortest day of the year and the winter Solstice. We're at the far end of the turning point, days are about to start getting longer.

* I'm contemplating starting my year end BLOG soon. That will be my Goodbye 2011 BLOG where I go through my blog from the preceding twelve months and write one blog about what has happened.

* It was a slow day at work yesterday, we got back into town late Sunday evening and yesterday was "Go" from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed. It just seemed like a very long day, but it's now past us and we are moving towards an upcoming three day holiday weekend.

* I spoke with Mom and Amy yesterday, I was informed Terri is missing cervical disc C-4 and disc C-5 in her neck, and they are going to try to schedule an MRI for further observation in the near future. She has been hurting for a period of time and she finally made it to the Doctors. Surgery may be an option, but that is a preliminary assumption.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: