Links

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in the early AM in a very quiet house, it's only me rattling around and the television playing in the background. Chad is back from Cleveland, the contract he was working on is now basically complete, meaning he'll be home now. They may have to go back to the contract when an issue gets resolved, but for now this job is completed.

Today will be a Tanger Outlet Christmas shopping kind of day. We'll be heading up north in a little while, once everyone else gets up and when Tanger actually opens and doing our Christmas Shopping. Hopefully the weather holds up, Michelle has been fighting being under the weather.

We tried a new Morgantown Restaurant yesterday, actually I had been there once this week for lunch, but this was the first Time Michelle had been there. Tazikis in the Suncrest Towne Plaza just opened up, I give it a two thumbs up. It was very good, Michelle liked it and actually liked the lamb I had, I think we'll make a return trip there some time in the future.

Back to the couch, let's see if I can find something good on the boob tube.

No comments: