Links

Friday, December 02, 2011

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Black Friday.

Well this enters the time of the year that makes it hard to write my Friday BLOG. High School football is done for the local schools, with the State Championship games this weekend. West Virginia played last night in their final regular season game and that leaves only the Steelers who are playing a lot of Prime Time games that I usually don't stay awake for.

Now I have to find something else to talk about for the next six months or so or until the Summer outdoor movie season starts at BOPARC.

As most of you know, I write my weekday BLOGS the night before so as they post early in the morning and I can concentrate on getting ready for work and waking up so I can't comment on last night's WVU game because at the time I am writing this, it has to be played even though this is posting well after the game.

I would like to extend a heart felt thank you to all the birthday wishes I received yesterday, it was almost overwhelming responding to them all. I guess that mean's that I am lucky.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: