Links

Friday, December 30, 2011

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and a New Years Day three day weekend.

Yes, three days of holiday fun with a New Years Celebration tomorrow night. I'm planning on staying home to avoid all of the drunks that will be out and about the town, I think I was sleeping last year as the ball was dropping.

I need to finish up my end of the year Blog that I have started writing this week, one that basically recaps the year in review by according to the things that happened in my BLOG. It's been a special year, so be sure to stop by and read the final 2011 BLOG sometime tomorrow.

Short day at work for me, plus I have to go to the Doctors with Michelle this afternoon, so let's get this party started.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: