Links

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my old pictures, find one and just tell a little story about it. Sometimes it is a pleasurable experience, and sometimes I am reminded of the things that I hate the most.

This week is one of those weeks that I am reminded why it is that I hate winter. This picture is from about six years ago when we got that big heavy snowfall in October, the one that downed all the powerlines around Mon County and I was without power for a few days as a result of this.

Yesterday's snow, reminded me just how much it is that I do not this seasons weather. Give me 80°, shorts and sandal type weather and I am happy, none of this sub 32° white crap that is trashing the ground.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: