Links

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now once again in our rear view mirror and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason that that to do a tidbits.

* 1,369 days ago my life changed forever, I had my first date with the love of my life and my life has been for the better ever since then.

* 592 Days ago, remember when I had her wait till day 777, I got down on one knee in the back yard and proposed marriage to the girl that I love.

* 129 days ago at the Marilla Center, we entered into Marital bliss.

* You have 12 days left to do your Christmas shopping. You procrastinators are still on the clock.

* Well some good news that I have learned in the past week, my niece Amy is pregnant with her second child. She let the word out on Facebook this week.

* Hi ho hi ho

*

No comments: