Links

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now behind us, even though both Michelle and I were off with an extended three day weekend, still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,383 days since mine and Michelle's first date going on four years ago.

* It's been 606 days since our engagement.

* And this is our 143rd day of marriage. That's a special number one letter word, four letter word, three letter word. I Love You. =)

* You have 364 more shopping days left until Christmas 2012, provided the Myans were wrong (they were) and the world doesn't end on December 21, 2012. For those conspiracy theorists who believe this, I have Ocean Front property in Nebraska I'll sell you pretty cheap, I'll even throw in the Country of Chile in the deal.

* We took our day off yesterday and saw an awesome movie. We went and saw the movie We Bought a Zoo. It's a great movie, probably one of the best that I have seen in the theaters in a number of years.



* A note for all, the Dartmoor Zoo that the above movie is about, is real. I picked up on a couple strange things during the movie, then found out at the end that it is a true story.

* I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and can ring in a safe and Happy New Year.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: