Links

Friday, February 13, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Friday


Yes it is once again that favorite time of the week when we cease the labors of the week and take a little time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is once again another Big Ole Hairy Friday and the dawn of yet another weekend.

Once again I'm not sure what Michelle and I will be getting into, but I would imagine we'll do something for Valentine's Day tomorrow. That's tomorrow though and another Blog.

This is Friday and MiHaley's is having a DJ tonight if you are looking for a night out about Morgantown. I looked in the paper and couldn't find what Nick and Terri are having this weekend, but I know they are having a few great shows coming up later this month before they finally close up shop at the end of the month.

Have a great Friday and the start of a weekend, it'll be a three day weekend for me =)

No comments: