Links

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Tidbits

* 327 days and counting for mine and Michelle's first date.

* Jimmy Buffett tickets go on sale Monday at 10:00 AM.

* Slinky's are great toys, when you are just sitting on the couch with nothing to do to keep your hands occupied, you can't beat a slinky.

* Just remembered....we have stairs. Stairs + Slinky.....

* Our stairs are too wide, I can't seem to get proper down stair slinkyism to work. It's a delicate science, I believe our stairs are 2.34643 inches too wide to get maximum slinkyism effect.

* Reading a little Myspace, Val is getting hardwood floors in her house.

* Once again thanks to Myspace (I prefer facebook though), Amy and Ralphie are planning on getting married this summer. Congrats to Amy and Ralphie.

* Spring is 44 days away and I couldn't be more ready for it. Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow? Thanks Phil....you Rat. Maybe we'll feed you to one of Chad's Pythons.

* It's Humpday!!!!!!

No comments: