Links

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Still settling in

It's been a busy move, but we are about 90% unpacked and organized and ready to relax a little. Chad actually got my Wii hooked up yesterday, but we haven't taken time out to play it yet.

It's nice to actually have a home now instead of a place I just go to sleep, eat and shower. I figure I'm finally due to enjoy the domestic part of life that has managed to miss me the majority of my life.

The big news yesterday however is that Jimmy Buffett has announced his summer tour and he'll be visiting Pittsburgh at the Post Gazette on June 23. If you have never experienced the Parrot head nation, you have no idea what you are missing. Ticket's go on sale Monday at 10:00 AM, if you are planning on going, be ready because it will sell out in a matter of minutes.

I guess the Buffett news makes up for Phil's screw up.

No comments: