Links

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ash Wed

Man, I had a perfect opportunity yesterday to talk about Fat Tuesday and I didn't. I could have talked about getting beads and making cuties earn them, but Michelle probably would not have been to fond of that so I was a good boy.

For those of you out there this is Ash Wed, and the start of Lent. Last year I gave up soda pop for lent, but I don't know if I am giving anything up or not this year.


I will go to Riverside Church again this year and see their performance they are planning on doing this year. Chad and Jason, a couple guys I worked with at IMC were in it last year and I think they will be doing it again this year. Mom was also in it last year, my primary reason for going. I enjoyed it and had a good time, I'm not sure if they are doing the same play this year, but I'm sure it will be entertaining.

Personally I think they need to do a play about hunting shadow seeing groundhogs, but that is another post.

No comments: