Links

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tidbits

* Early Saturday Morning, everyone is asleep, time for a good tidbits.

* Kim is home from the hospital, I thought she went home a few days ago, but maybe I was mistaken and she was released later than that.

* Tonight (today) is officially the last day for Nick and Terri's to be open, I'm going to try to make it down sometime today.

* I have to have my car looked at, it's running very, very rough. Backfiring and gaining power and losing power. I've changed spark plugs and added fuel injection cleaner, but that doesn't seem to help. I'm going to try to have one of Michelle's friends look at it. George seems to think it's a timing belt, Advance Auto has a machine that punched out a few errors and today I am going to have someone loom at it that knows a lot more about them than I do.

* Next weekend the WVU Baseball team will start their home schedule against New Jersey Tech. Ticket's are usually pretty cheap ($5.00) and it's a good time.

* It's been 251 days since mine and Michelle's first date. We're two weeks away from 1 year !!!

* Speaking of time lines, 115 days until we assemble in the Parrot head nation and the Jimmy Buffett Concert.

No comments: