Links

Monday, February 09, 2009

Back 2 Work


Time to cease enjoying the weekend and get back to work for yet another week of work.

If anyone is interested, today is the day that Jimmy Buffett tickets go on sale for the June 23rd concert. I'm planning on going again this year, only problem is I will be in a meeting at the time the tickets go on sale. I'll have to slip out and order the tickets. If you wait you lose, as it only takes a few short minutes to sell this event out.

When I was actually looking for inspiration for this BLOG, I was eating a moist and delicious piece of Michelle's Butter Pecan cake. Don't you just love where I get the inspiration for this BLOG? There has to be some type of correlation between eating Butter Pecan Cake and authoring a brilliant blog.

No comments: