Links

Friday, February 20, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes readers, it is once again that time of the week when we cease our labors for the week and take time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is once again another bog ole hairy Friday and the start of yet another weekend.

Did you miss my BLOG yesterday? I actually wrote one and for some reason it not only did not post, it was deleted. Michelle pointed it out to me last night. It was a BLOG about W. Edward Deming, but I guess I'll have to re-write that BLOG another day.

Update on Kim, her results finally came back and she has multiple Gall Stones. She was in a lot of pain earlier in the week, and we think she passed a stone and that is what caused her so much pain. I asked her initially if that was what it was, but initial reports were negative.

Maybe it is just me, but it seems more and more people are migrating away from MySpace and using Facebook more. Just a simple observation and seeing quite a few people recently make the transition.

I had another Hot Sausage sandwich last night from MiHALEY's. Michelle had to work late and we just ordered out. I did get a chance to talk to Michael, he said it took him SIX vendors before he found the right Hot Sausage. I told him these were awesome.

Have a great Friday and a great weekend.

No comments: