Links

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

Can anyone guess who this Photo Flashback person is? It's actually my Dad when he was a small child. If I were to put a time stamp on this, I'm going to guess the late 1940's. I don't think he was old enough yet to be reported in the 1950's. 

However I do have the 1950 Census for Van Voorhis, See below and enjoy. 




No comments: