Links

Saturday, March 02, 2024

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, quiet meaning other than my aviary friend who is practicing for his opera career. He's always in a chirpy kind of mood. He does manage to keep everyone on their toes around here. 

Working for LanceSoft/Parsons today, I'll get an early start as it is for Parsons and I work my own schedule with them. I'm most productive in the early morning hours so that works out perfect for me. It also let's me get done in the early afternoon and the rest of the day is mine.

 However they are planning on tearing down the big garage here in a little over a week, so I have to move my mancave from the big bay garages to the garages attached to the house. I have a lot of tools and garden equipment that needs to be brought over, but first we need to get the double garage cleaned out ad ready to bring stuff in. I have a lawn tractor and trailer, my toolbox, lawn tools, a compressor and shop vac and a much of battery chargers for things like the weed eater and the leaf blower. I think my smoker is still up there, so it is going to be a task to get everything moved and set up how we like it. 

Update Number 1. Michelle got it all cleaned up and everything moved yesterday while I was working. Now it's just a matter of organizing how we like it. I have an awesome wife. 

I may have worked my last day for Matrix/Atmos Energy yesterday, I am scheduled to start for AliPro/EPE on Monday but that may be up in the air. All my background information came back good, they are just waiting on Monongalia County to say I've never been arrested and have no warrants before EPE will ship me my equipment. Not sure what I am going to do if I don't have what I need by Monday, I haven't told Matrix I am leaving yet but I make significantly more money with Lancesoft, I guess we'll just have to wait and see at this point. 

Update Number 2, all my background checks came back yesterday and they are shipping my equipment out Monday, so we have pushed my start date back to March 11th. One more week with Matrix. 

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: