Links

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Kiwi and I are up talking about the Fire a couple nights ago at the lofts, Michelle live-streamed it in the middle of the night and it just got out of control. Kiwi is claiming to be the fire expert, but he slept through the entire thing. Fortunately, the students were on Spring Break and no one was injured. 

So what is on today's agenda? I'm working all day (One Job) and Michelle said she is going to scrub carpets and do her Spring Cleaning. It shouldn't;t interfere with me as I have no meetings and no distractions, so it's a head down earbuds in and listen to music kind of day. 

After that, it will be the start of my weekend. Maybelline and Gracie were here all week as Hayley, Tyler and Luke were in Florida and took a trip to Disney World. They flew home Thursday and Luke and Tyler came down to pick them up. Peanut spent the whole week in the back bedroom hiding, I think she is still a little leary and worried the dogs are still here. 

They were scheduled to tear down the big garage last week, it's still there as the demolition crew never made it here to start demolishing it. That big monstrosity is still there for the time being. Power has been cut and the wire removed and I think he has or will cap the water to it. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: