Links

Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does in fact include those fun-filled things called weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back on to that grindstone of life and get back to doing what it is that we do that makes this a better rock to live on. 

Michelle did some deep spring cleaning all weekend, the middle bedroom was her target this time where she basically gutted it and took everything out to shampoo carpets and wipe down the walls. She has been like a machine with unlimited energy as of late. 

So what is up on the week ahead? I'm working all week, Friday is Good Friday which EPE recognizes as a Holiday, but I have the clearance to work if I want since I'm a contractor. I'm the only contractor that they have believe it or not as we are in the infancy stages of growing the Geospatial Division. They basically brought me in because of my strong resume in the Geospatial field to win a contract that they feel pretty good about. It's a large long term contract and may just be the first of many contracts that we may be getting. They are already an established world wide engineering firm, so we have that behind us, so I think the jobs may come pretty easy as clients are approaching us. 

Have yourselves a great start to a productive week and have a great day. It is Spring. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: