Links

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up in deep conversation of the impact of social media on mental health and well-being. He think's he an internet Psychologist now and he thinks social media messes with Human's mental health. Me, I just like scrolling through tiktok. 

It is a day off for me and a weekend off for me. I got word on Tuesday evening that Parsons was once again putting our project on hold again (third time in a year, so it is feast or famine) Tuesday, so I am down to working one job. It'll pick back up as they have to move all of our data to the client's servers, hence why I have been working the past month or so for access to Fences, everything has to be switched to their servers by March 31, so not this Monday but the following Monday. Now it's just a matter of IT implementing the plan. 

Our garage is still standing, BUUUUUUT the old Valley Mart (owned by same people) is no longer standing. They have knocked down the building and hauling away. Right now there is just the big front canopy over the pumps that remains. They are planning on landscaping it and storing a number of the UHauls over there. I have heard they are going to build gas pumps in the back corner of the Back Corner of the current lot once they get that one done. 

So in a nutshell what does all of this mean? I'm off today and tomorrow. Michelle has been busy this past week, she shampooed both cars interiors, cleaned out and scrubbed the carpets of the middle bedroom and getting some things organized around the house. 

Have yourselves a great day!!!!

No comments: