Links

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit in a not so semi-quiet household, Kiwi is up partying with a couple of our House Guests. Maybelline and Gracie are here with us for the week. Hayley, Tyler and Luke are in Sunny Florida and going to DisneyWorld this week. So Kiwi is having his little powwow with the puppies. 

Make sure that you have already set your clocks ahead an hour (if you have to do it manually) because Daylight Savings time is once again here. It wouldn't bother me if we went to it full time. I like the lighter in the evenings and longer days. 

We did buy a new doorbell this weekend and got it up and running. Michelle has wanted a Ring Doorbell for a few months so I got her one. Funny story my laptop for my new job came Friday, and I ended up working half of the day from the Mancave 2.0 so I would not miss the driver, since I had to sign for this device. Our doorbell we had needed new batteries and no one seems to notice it, so we got the ring. Now I can detect motion and see what is going on in the driveway from the living room. 

So what is on today's agenda? Grocery shopping and weekly house chores. Going to reorganize the Mancave 2.0 a little and pull one of the cars into it, so tomorrow when the other garage is demolished one car will be in the garage and the other can be far away and out of danger range in case anything falls. We could have pulled it around back, but it rained all day yesterday and I would imagine it's a swamp back there. 

I feel a nap coming on. 

No comments: