Links

Friday, March 22, 2024

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!

It is the first Sproing Friday of 2024, that calls for celebration. Of course I'll be celebrating by working today and tomorrow, but what else is new.It's just par for the course for me. 

Have you been watching any college basketball the last couple of days? March Madness has started and we are through the first round and they play in games. We're down to 32 teams and we'll be down to 16 by Sunday. Anyone fill out a bracket? I have but we'll have to wait until the weekend is over with to see how I am doing. I'm usually pretty strong out of the gate, it's the next two days that are bracket killers. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: