Links

Friday, March 29, 2024

Big Ole Hairy Good Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Good Friday!

I'm lucky today, the entire company I work for enjoys this as a holiday, all with the exception of the one lone contractor which happens to be me. So I will be working today, but that's OK I'll probably work my own schedule since there is no one else there and I'll have no distractions. 

So what is on our agenda this weekend? I was thinking about taking a trip to Harry's to pick up some meat for the freezer. We really like everything he has and that's where we prefer to get our meat from. Not sure what we need, but steaks are always good as well as Hamburger. 

Just a heads up so you can prepare, there will be a Solar Eclipse on April 8. We will not be on the 100% range, but we are just outside of that area that will see this, it's going to be well into the 90% here which ios the highest number we have had here I know in my lifetime. If you want to view this event, use precaution. Gut yourself a pair of Solar Eclipse Glasses, I ordered some for me and Michelle off of Amazon, but I'm sure over the next couple of weeks people will have them everywhere selling them. 

Have yourselves a great day and the start of a great weekend.

Hi ho hi ho 


No comments: