Links

Monday, March 18, 2024

Let It All Start Again

All good things must come to an end, and that does include those fun filled things that we refer to as weekends, now it is time to take our collective noses and get back to doing what it that we do for a living. Let's put them back onto that grindstone and make this a better rock to live on. 

After a nice and relaxing weekend, it's time to once again concentrate on the task in front of us. Looking at my upcoming week I start my second week with AliPro, and I have to say I am so happy to be back working in an ESRI environment. It's what I know and what I prefer. I took about 5 months of a hands on approach to learn Smallworld, which has gotten attention on my Resume, but it's archaic and glad that it is over with. I'm an ESRI ArcGIS kind of guy and it's what I prefer. Plus working in Electric pays significantly more than Natural Gas. 

The old garage is still standing for the time being, they were supposed to demolish it last week but that just never came to fruition. We're ready for them though when they do decide to tear it down. 

Have yourselves a great day and let's do this. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: