Links

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Saint Patrick's Day Sunday

Here I once again sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, a Saint Patrick's Day Sunday at that. Kiwi is still in his cage sleeping, he had a rough day yesterday. He vowed to read all of the novel Mobey Dick but don't think he made it as he dozed off early. I think I hear him in there snoring. Yes birds snore.

Today is in fact Saint Patrick's Day, no we are not doing the traditional corned beef and cabbage, we never do, a more traditional dinner will be on our menu for the day. It's actually going to be Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes, close enough. 

Michelle and I did try Huey Magoos this past week, and we had it again last night. I have to say that I really like it. I was actually quite impressed with it. Julie, our cousin from Ohio sad it sounds like a Raising Canes and looking at the menus they do seem to be very similar. 

Other than that it is my one day off that I get during the week, I work both jobs Monday-Friday and then just one job on Saturday, so I do take time to myself and that day is today.

We've had our ring camera for a week and I'll say it is very handy, I know exactly when a package arrives or is dropped off and I can go and quickly retrieve it. Never thought much of them before I got one, now I love this thing. 

It is selection Sunday, that means the 68 teams who will participate in the NCAA Basketball Tournament will be announced and seeded. We're not making the tournament this year. If you like college basketball, this is the week for it because there will be a lot of it played. 

Have a fantastic day. 

No comments: