Links

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I once again sit in a quiet household, he said he's not that talkative this morning. He sent a letter to Big Bird at Sesame Street and he found out through his intense research that Big Bird is a Muppet and not an aviary relative. He's kind of crushed, but he'll get over it. 

Day 2 of my weekend. Yesterday we did some moving around of some furniture and put some crap that has just been in the way up in the garage that is going to be demolished so they can haul it away when they start to demolish it. Michelle took everything out of the middle bedroom and wiped down walls and scrubbed carpets,vacuum sealed clothes we no longer wear, just basically decluttering it and making it more usable. We have the iMac in there as well as my gaming system that I rarely play. She has a sewing Machine that I think she wants to set up. just making the room more practical to use. There is a TV in there, but we never use it. 

Today we're doing our grocery shopping and some house chores before the start of another workweek. I've got a couple interviews this week on Monday and Tuesday, but I'm happy with my current employment situation, working for AliPro and EPE for the time being. Other than that it may be time for some relaxation. 

I bought Michelle a ticket for en event that she really likes. She is always into murder mysteries and cold cases, there is a speaker coming next week to the Met for Psychology of Serial Killers that I bought her a close end seat for for her to enjoy, She really likes these kinds of things, and as soon as I saw it I knew it would be something that interested her. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: