Links

Saturday, March 09, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I once again sit in a quiet household, I'm working once again today like I do every Saturday. Kiwi on the other hand is just sitting in his cage and reading (and by reading I mean pooping on) the morning paper. He likes to stay up and active on things going on around town. 

It's going to be a short weekend as we will set the clocks ahead one hour tomorrow morning, meaning you will lose an hour of sleep this weekend. We will once again begin Daylight Savings Time. meaning it will stay lighter longer in the evening. Springtime is coming woo hoo

Well my work plans this last week got a little altered, I told my old company on Tuesday that my last day would have been yesterday, I guess that didn't go over too well and they ended my contract Wednesday Morning without notice. Changed all my permissions and everything. No worries, it was a lower paying job to allow me to learn a piece of software and I made more money working for Parsons whom I am also working for today. I was a little upset on how unprofessionally they handled this, they are going to be transitioning to ESRI and I think I was a big part of their plans, only problem was someone came along and offered me a lot more money. So I finished the week out working 8 hour days and one job rather than 10 1/2 hour days working two jobs. Would you believe I made significantly more money working 8 than the 10 1/2. 

So what is on today's agenda after work? We're going to get the garage organized and separate the lawn tractor from the trailer and move the lawn tractor into place on the other side so we can take one of the two cars and stick it in the garage for a few days. In other words we are preparing for Monday when the big garage is torn down. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: