Links

Friday, March 08, 2024

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!

This should be my swan song with Atmos Energy as today should be my last day with them. I'll be starting Monday working for EPE. Let's just say that electricity pays a lot more than Natural Gas. It's much more complex, but I spent a year and a half building the most complex OMS for Duquesne Light. I would have stayed and went to work for Duquense Light, but it was just not feasible for me to be in downtown Pittsburgh three days a week to work. 

So what is up this weekend? Not too much planned, they are demolishing the big garage starting on Monday and we have everything ready for them. All of our stuff is out of it and in the house garage (otherwise known as mancave 2.0). 

I am working for Parsons tomorrow, so my weekend doesn't quite start yet, but I'm only working one job today so that is the start of the weekend=)

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: