Links

Sunday, March 03, 2024

Sunday, a Day Off

Here i sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are up discussing some of the finer things in life, like do you put salt on Watermelon. My obvious response is yes but Kiwi disagrees with me and said he likes his watermelon salt free. He's worried a little but about his sodium intake, despite the fact we give him unsalted sunflower seeds. 

Do it is a day off for me. Working six days a week on any one of the three jobs that I have now, you need an occasional break. Now of course I don't start the other one until Next week as I am waiting for my equipment to be sent to me. No I'm not keeping three jobs, the one with Atmos Energy I took to learn a piece of software I was unfamiliar with and it pays considerably less than my target market rate. I brought three guys on and after I brought the third one with me they told me about a referral plan they have when you get $250 for each one. How about the $750 you owed me for sending you three people that you hired. Not bitter, and it's really not the reason I am leaving, that's all compensation and familiarity-based. 

So what are we doing today? Michelle will run out and do the grocery shopping as I do the house chores, that way we get everything done quicker and have more me/us time to do what we want to do. It might be spent re-organizing the new man cave after Michelle got it cleaned out and everything moved on Friday. They are scheduled to demolish that monstrosity of a 4-bay garage with two floors of unfinished apartments on top of it. I had converted it into my mancave when the former upstairs squatter had trashed the house garage, so now we have a space where we can lock up and secure the tractor and other things in the new man cave. More outlets in there are well. 

Have a great day, make it special and memorable. 

No comments: