Links

Monday, March 04, 2024

Monday

Weekend is over, it's time for us to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone called life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on.

I am still working with Atmos Energy this week, I almost told them that last Friday was going to be my last day, I'm glad I have waited and I'll wait until the laptop is in hand and everything is ready to go before I tell them I'm leaving. Although with the background checks, they may already know but just haven't heard anything officially from me as of yet. 

Over the weekend Michelle got the garage moved and organized into the new and improved, less dingy man cave. We spent Saturday afternoon putting things in the right places and we bought some hooks to hang tools. I did take a trip to Harbor Freight and bought a little space heater. It's just something small, but it takes the chill out of Mancave 2.0 when it's colder. I told Michelle it would be nice on a nice rainy day to open the garage door and just sit in the garage and watch the rain. It's nice aesthetics to relax you, Michelle even has her hammock I bought her last year in there. 

Have yourselves a magical day, make it special. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: