Links

Saturday, May 01, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit at home on a quiet Saturday morning, I guess you can call it the quiet before the storm that is today. I'm sitting out here with the noise on the TV and just simply collecting my thoughts for the day. 

Well today is the big day before the big day, Hayley's Co-ed bridal shower is today at noon at the Woodland United Methodist Church on the Mileground, we went up last night and decorated and will be helping host it this afternoon. 

Their wedding is still a little over a month away and they are getting married on Assateague Island but we are all staying in Delaware for the wedding at the same beach house. After the wedding they are planning on going to San Diego for their honeymoon for two weeks. 

Today should be a fun day, I'll have my camera with me and will be taking a number of pictures of the days festivities. 

Have yourselves a great day, hopefully I will see you today. 

No comments: