Links

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's flashback is a little bit special, today would have been my Dad's 76th Birthday. My dad also gave me my love of capturing little moments in time to be shared sometime down the road as witnessed by him playing with his VHS camera that captured so many memories of the family through the years. You can see some of that footage below taken from this very camera.

He left us in 1999, but he left a legacy of memories and stories to be told. Good thing we were able to capture some of those memories with that camera he is holding. 

Happy Birthday, Dad. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: