Links

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Peanut and I are out here talking about all of Kiwi's internet fame and how it's going to his head a little. He's been enjoying these warm weather days and he's talking a lot of trash on the cats, especially since his bigger aviary friends have shown up recently. 

I had to retire my computer yesterday (phone last week, computer this week). The one I have had for 10 plus years kind of had numerous BSOD' (Blue Screen Of Death) and after about the 6th or 7th time yesterday morning it was time to move on up and get something a little better. It served its purpose well, but it was just time. It still had Windows 7 installed on it (I have a version of Windows 10 to put on it I just never did) and only had 4 GB of RAM. The new one has 12 and has Windows 10 already installed on it. Plus it has a Solid State Drive which is what I wanted to do with my other computer just never got around to it. I'm quite happy with it. 

Today's plans are us going shopping this morning, then doing our weekly chores. Hayley never made it down yesterday as Tyler was a little sick, so they just stayed home and relaxed for the day. Probably about all we will be doing today, I've been doing a lot of running since returning on Thursday and I leave again tomorrow, so I'll relax and rest up.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: