Links

Sunday, May 02, 2021

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Peanut is still sleeping and I'm out here collecting my thoughts for the day and planning the day's activities. Not sure what is playing on the TV, it's just basically playing for noise and light as I like to sleep with a TV on. 

Hayley and Tyler's Wedding Shower went pretty well, it was a really nice turnout and we were able to pull it off with success and exceeding Michelle's goals. A big thank you to all the people who helped set up and break down and to everyone who attended the event. You absolutely made this future bride's day. It's amazing what an inspired group can accomplish when they put their minds to it. 

What's on the day's agenda? Grocery shopping to start the day, the household chores, and weather permitting we'll be cutting the grass this afternoon as it is starting to get a little high. I'll also be getting ready to travel to Weirton to work this week, but most of that is ready with the exception of my just simply packing my clothes. You figure traveling 7 of the last 8 weeks I've pretty much got this packing and preparing thing down pat and efficient. I've already got my hotel booked, I learned last week to book it much sooner than Saturday, and I'll once again be across the street from where my brother Gary works. I'll try to hook up with him one day and see what he is up to. 

Have yourselves a great day, thank you once again for all who made yesterday a very special day. 

No comments: