Links

Saturday, May 08, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet Household, Peanut is out here and we are once again telling cat jokes and she is listening to my stories from the road from the past week. She does miss me and likes to listen to me speak. Something is playing on the TV, no idea what it is as it is on for noise more than anything else. 

Looking back on the past week there really wasn't a whole lot of excitement, just a lot of me knocking on doors and talking to people. I did not get a chance to see Gary as he was busy this past week, but we're going to try to hook up sometime this upcoming week as I will be in Weirton one last week. After this upcoming week, it looks like I will be working in an area of the state known for its Peaches. 

No big plans for Michelle and me today, Hayley did stopover last night as Michelle made a triple batch of Spicy Sausage Rigatoni for her and Bethany. They both love it and when we make it they want the leftovers. We checked our inventory for Deer food and we're good for this week, so there probably won't be a trip to Rural King today. 

Today is the last day for finals for WVU, but most of them have already left for the year. The few sticking around could be sticking around for Graduation next weekend. Traffic will be greatly reduced and will drop off even further after next weekend. 

I did give Michelle a new nickname yesterday. We had a couple of Geese that came to the back patio and I swear one of them is going to be knocking on the door before it is over with asking for food.  

They stayed around until Michelle fed them (along with the Deer, the Turkeys, the Ducks, the Groundhogs, Chipmunks, Squirrels and the 1,000 breeds of birds flying around on any given day. I told Michelle I think these Geese have adopted her and she is now Mother Goose. Good times at the Hall's Backyard Zoo, no Giraffes yet but give her time they will be showing up too. 

Have yourselves a great day today, I think Peanut and I are laying back down. 

No comments: