Links

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Boy does this photo go back a few years, Hayley sitting on the rock in the back yard a little over 12 years ago. She was sill in High School and just beginning to blossom into the young woman that she is now. Next weekend she will no longer be known as Hayley Collins, she and Tyler will tie the knot and she will become Hayley Ash.

I even see my old buddy Chloe in the background, I loved that Cat and we had a bond. Peanut has done a great job in filling that void. 

Have yourselves a great day, I'll be home this evening. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: