Links

Monday, May 03, 2021

On the Road Again

Well, all good things must come to an end, and yes that does include those fun-filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back on that grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what we do for a living. Me I'll be working out in the field this week and having all kinds of fun meeting new and exciting people. 

I'm back on the road working for RTI this week, I'll be heading out later this morning and heading to Weirton where my hotel is located and it's close to where my segment is located. I'm staying at the same hotel that I have stayed at numerous times before, it was just unavailable last week, hence why I worked closer to Moundsville. I'm working a very large segment so I will probably be up there a few more weeks at the very minimum. Michelle and I are IHG Rewards Members, so it's a nice way to keep totaling up our rewards points. My weather forecast for this week, rain, rain, rain, rain. 

We did have a pretty productive weekend with Hayley's Wedding Shower and us managing to get the grass all cut yesterday. A riding mower makes everything so much easier. We were also able to get our air conditioner in the window and have it all set up and working for the summer. That makes Michelle Happy. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: