Links

Friday, May 21, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I am back from my week of working in Romney WV. I'll be going down next week if the area is still opened up, then a couple of weeks of working in Morgantown before I return to Romney and race against the clock of getting this all done before we shut down for the quarter and start preparing for Quarter 3. 

No immediate plans for the weekend, other than to enjoy my time off and relax a little. Working and traveling so many hours does tend to take a toll on you and it's nice to have these down periods to relax and rejuvenate. 

Have yourselves a great day today. 

No comments: