Links

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in the quiet morning, Peanut is still sleeping with Michelle and I'm out here all alone collecting my thoughts for the day. I managed to do about nothing yesterday due to the rain, hopefully, today can be a little more productive. 

It looks like I may be going back to Romney in a couple of weeks. This week I'll be working in Morgantown for a short week so that we can prepare to leave Thursday for Hayley's Wedding. She is getting married next Saturday morning on Assateague Island where the wild ponies roam. So I'll be sticking around Morgantown until we leave Thursday. I'll have my 360 Camera  (best viewed in Google Chrome) in tow with me. 

Like I said I should be returning to the Romeny area to work in a couple of weeks. I stopped in at the Spring Valley Farm Market and they said they should have Peaches starting late June or early July. I know we still have some back in one of our freezers from a few years ago, I'm not a big Peach person but Michelle loves them. I brought a couple quarts of Strawberries back this weekend and they were freshly picked and not a bad one among them. 

There is some good news, Michelle got a job offer from FD Kitchens and Baths which she had accepted. Her official start date is June 14th, she pushed it back a little due to Hayley's wedding and they are moving into a new and much larger facility. I am very proud of her, I know she'll be a huge asset to them just as she has been every place she has worked. I think more than anything, after over a year she will be happy to be back in an office environment. 

Have yourselves a great day. 



No comments: