Links

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, my co-author is still in sleeping with Michelle and I'm out here collecting my thoughts for the day. Something is playing on the TV, just don't ask me as to what it is. 

No grocery shopping for us this morning, we did it yesterday afternoon due to Michelle having an appointment at the Spa this morning at 10:00. We knocked it out of the way yesterday for that and so that we can get the smoker going today as we're going to be doing some smoking. Baby Back ribs will be on today's menu and going into the smoker this morning. Michelle has had them marinating since last night. 

Hayley and Tyler stopped by yesterday, Tyler needed Michelle to Notarize something for them and she did. We'll be seeing them this coming weekend as well as they will become Mr and Mrs Ash this coming Saturday Morning. We talked about their upcoming trip to San Diego and some places to see out there. 

Either today or tomorrow I'll be making my yearly trip to the graveyards for the purpose of putting some flags on some family members' graves who served our country. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: