Links

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Peanut is nowhere to be found as she got herself into a little bit of trouble yesterday catching a blue jay and bringing it into the house. The good news the blue jay flew out the door and survived.

Well after nearly 5 years since I bought my iPhone 7 Plus, it did what Michelle's did a few months ago and started to crap the bed. It had next to no battery life one day when I was working last week and I had to run to Uniontown yesterday morning and by the time I got home the battery was at 1%. It was just time to upgrade my phone. What did I get, I got an iPhone 11 (the 12 is the newest) so it's like a 3 model upgrade for me as to the new phone but not the newest phone. It was time and I am happy with it so far. 

My work in Weirton is done, they may send that huge segment to another field interviewer, but I have all of the lines opened and many of the interviews completed. It has been fun, but now it is off to new areas and new challenges. What's up next for me? I'm going to work Romney WV. Morgantown opened up, but it's all where students live and they are all gone, so maybe I'll working that segment the week leading up to and the week after Hayley's wedding. 

What's on our agenda for the day? Maybe cut the grass, I have some segment materials to set up for next week but other than that we're probably just going to relax. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: